Are We Looking For You?
At Bentley, we recruit the best talent in the industry to manage the best communities in Southern California! If you are currently involved with management or management support and are interested in becoming a Bentley Team member – read on!
Our Community Care Team Member positions support management and administrative staff. Minimum requirements for the position include:
- Three years documented, consistent, recent administrative experience.
- Must be able to work independently and stay on task with little supervision
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently and proficiently
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and basic electronic device navigation
- Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple job duties in a professional manner
- Must be able to communicate personably with Board members, owners, tenants, vendors, and co-workers in a professional demeanor with respect
If you feel you have the skills, talents and commitment to excellence to be considered for the Bentley Team, please complete the online form and submit your resume below. All resumes submitted will be retained for six months.